Do you ship internationally?
At this time no but we're working on several options for the future. Subscribe to stay in the know!
Shipping Charges & Options
Don't worry about it, we got you. FREE first class USPS shipping for our fellow Plugs in the United States only.
Thank you for becoming a Plug now when will you get your stuff?
All orders placed by 12 pm EST, Monday thru Friday, will be processed and shipped the same day. Orders placed after 12 pm EST, on Friday, weekends, or holidays will be processed and shipped on the following business day. Once your order ships, you will receive an email confirmation that includes order details as well as tracking information.
We offer FREE USPS first class shipping. Including order processing please allow a total of 5-7 days to receive your Plugs.
Please note: We do ship to P.O. Box or APO but only via the USPS option. There are faster shipping options available at check out which will be at the customer’s expense.
What are my Plugs compatible with?
The Plugs are compatible with most bluetooth enabled devices such as cell phones, tablets, and computers.
Can I pair my Plugs with more than one device at a time?
The Plugs can only be paired with one device at a time.
What all comes with my Plugs?
1 pair of earbuds, 1 charging case, 1 micro USB cable, 3 pairs of ear tips, and 1 single earbud USB charger.
What all comes with my Plugs Premium Pack?
1 pair of earbuds, 1 charging case, 1 micro usb cable, 3 pair of ear tip, 1 single earbud usb charger, travel bag, and The Plugs Soundtrack including new music from Shady Records recording artists Crooked I, Swifty McVay from the multi-platinum group D-12 and up and coming stars MRK SX & J Irja.
Set Up & Charging
Pairing Your Plugs
1. Take the earbuds out of the charging case at the same time. The LB-313 wireless earbuds will power on and pair with each other automatically.
2. Open the Bluetooth settings on your device, select "LB-313" to connect the earbuds to your wireless device.
Note: When you use the LB-313 wireless earbuds, please keep the charging case in the power on position.
Charging Your Plugs
Place the earbuds into the charging case aligning them with the charging contact points.
- The indicator light on the earbud will turn RED when charging.
- The indicator light on the earbud will turn BLUE when fully charged.
Charging The Case
1. Insert the USB cable into the Micro USB input and connect the other end with an AC adapter.
2. Press the button inside the charging case to on.
- The indicator lights on the case will flash BLUE when charging.
- The indicator on the case will show four BLUE lights when fully charged.
Note: If the BLUE light is flashing when the button is pushed while the case is off, it means the case hasn't full charged. If the BLUE light no longer flashes, the case is fully charged.
How To Use Your Plugs
Using Your Plugs
1. Press the Right earbud twice to turn the volume up.
2. Press the Left earbud twice to turn the volume down.
Using Your Plugs In Phone Mode
1. Press either earbud once to answer/hang up a call.
2. Press and hold the Left earbud for two seconds to redial the last dialed number.
Using Your Plugs In Music Mode
1. Press the earbud once to play/pause music.
2. Press the Left earbud three times to switch to previous song.
3. Press the Right earbud three times to switch to next song.
20/25 Care Coverage
What is it?
For just a one time enrollment fee of $20, your item(s) are completely covered for 2 years and only a $25 deductible applies per claim.
How many claims can I file in that two year period?
Wait for it.......UNLIMITED! Yes we just said that. Simply pay your deductible per claim.
- Accident Protection (Note: A deductible applies for accident claims)
- Liquid Damage (Note: A deductible applies for liquid damage claims)
- Mechanical Failure
- Power Failure
- Battery Failure
- Bluetooth Failure
- Button Failure
Please note that lost or stolen items are not covered.
This is an optional coverage. All of our products come with a 1 year limited manufacturer warranty.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.